2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found the "Best" sushi bar on the east side of Houston. Location is Wallisville and Beltway, about ¼ mile West on Wallisville behind Starbucks. Sushi bar, Hibachi, and regular dining and it is top quality. Even got CH77015 to try the sushi for the first time, and she liked it.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
I have found the "Best" sushi bar on the east side of Houston. Location is Wallisville and Beltway, about ¼ mile West on Wallisville behind Starbucks. Sushi bar, Hibachi, and regular dining and it is top quality. Even got CH77015 to try the sushi for the first time, and she liked it.
GET OUT OF MY BACKYARD!!!
lol

GOOD FOR SURE AMIGO(GOT SOME SNAPPER CEVECHIE IN MY FRIDGE NOW),,, YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT UP LOS PALAMOS WITH US!!!! :brew:

TELL THE TRUTH,, YOU WERE AT STARBUCKS AND JUST SAW THE SIGN... :eek:
IT'S BEEN THERE A MONTH OR SO BY THE WAY! :dance:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Spout, CH77015 and I finally got the insurance thing taken care of about 2 hours after I talked to you. When this policy is up, I will hit Brice up and see what he can do for me.

Have you tried the Sushi there? I had a 15 piece Sushi, and the Sashimi plate and was making a pig of myself. It would even be slopoke proof, NO STAINS ON THE SHIRT FOR EVIDENCE.

·
12,607 Posts
Hey Spout, CH77015 and I finally got the insurance thing taken care of about 2 hours after I talked to you. When this policy is up, I will hit Brice up and see what he can do for me.

Have you tried the Sushi there? I had a 15 piece Sushi, and the Sashimi plate and was making a pig of myself. It would even be slopoke proof, NO STAINS ON THE SHIRT FOR EVIDENCE.
LOL,, slopoke proof,, doubt it... nothing is!!! I think I need to fast for the rest of the week after gaining 10,000,000#s the last four days. Bwaaahahaha :cheers: Might even pick me up some Michelob ultra. :slimer:

Reactions: 007

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts

LOL,, slopoke proof,, doubt it... nothing is!!! I think I need to fast for the rest of the week after gaining 10,000,000#s the last four days. Bwaaahahaha :cheers: Might even pick me up some Michelob ultra. :slimer:
Actually, it would be pokey-proof. Pokey don't eat bait. Now if they grill up a decent moocow steak, that's altogether different. Then there could be stains. :cheers:

·
12,607 Posts
Actually, it would be pokey-proof. Pokey don't eat bait. Now if they grill up a decent moocow steak, that's altogether different. Then there could be stains. :cheers:
well I use to not,, then Snappy and the crew had me eat some Ceviche and I aint saying I won't anymore. Not sure if it was the brews or the hunger but it was dang good.. I'll try anything once,, you only live once and may as well do it all bro! :cheers: and you know you've had raw fish before,,, :slimer:

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
well I use to not,, then Snappy and the crew had me eat some Ceviche and I aint saying I won't anymore. Not sure if it was the brews or the hunger but it was dang good.. I'll try anything once,, you only live once and may as well do it all bro! :cheers: and you know you've had raw fish before,,, :slimer:
I like the ceviche at Papasito's. But I never really thought of that as Sushi. It's cured in lemon-lime juice. Nothing raw that swims, please.:biggrin:

·
12,607 Posts
I like the ceviche at Papasito's. But I never really thought of that as Sushi. It's cured in lemon-lime juice. Nothing raw that swims, please.:biggrin:
still calling you out.... :slimer:

you should at least check out the waitresses in there. that one girls name is Tu Kan Chu,, and she has a twin...:biggrin: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Pokey, they have a really good Hibachi there too. Cook it right in front of you like Benihana's. Try the cooked sushi first called Unagi. That should get you hooked and we can get you to work up from there. CH77015 was the same way about sushi, but I told her the crab sushi was cooked she tried it and liked it. She even tried the Salmon Sushi and liked that too.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
thats about a minute from my house, and everytime i come home there is something new being built! it just aint north shore anymore i tell yah... starbucks, sushi, ect., ect., you can dress up the hood as much as you want but it still wont fix my broken car window... lol

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats about a minute from my house, and everytime i come home there is something new being built! it just aint north shore anymore i tell yah... starbucks, sushi, ect., ect., you can dress up the hood as much as you want but it still wont fix my broken car window... lol
Now they have that new shopping center on the other side of the beltway, and I have heard they are talking about putting in a Mall close by.

·
12,607 Posts
Now they have that new shopping center on the other side of the beltway, and I have heard they are talking about putting in a Mall close by.
mall has been talked about for years.. the tax prints I've seen show it being new 90 and beltway8 area....

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mall has been talked about for years.. the tax prints I've seen show it being new 90 and beltway8 area....
Yeah that is the area that I have heard about also. They were going to wait until the new 90 was complete, which is not going to be much longer.

If they really wanted to improve the area they would buy up all of cloverleaf and build it there and make the rest a parking lot.

·
12,607 Posts
you toward the stadium behind the sushi bar..
I'm behind the sushi by North Shore elem..and knock on wood,, but,, I can leave things out and doors open with no problem...:cheers:

·
12,607 Posts
I still say go west people,, east side is no good for ju! lol

Reactions: Mike77015
1 - 20 of 34 Posts