2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had another Bro Trip with Captain Rob Cumming...

Rob, Richard, Brian, and I fished the south shoreline picking up trout here and there ending up with 32 trout and 2 flattys at 2 pm.

It was great to be out on the water.

Holler at Rob to book a trip.

http://www.gulfcoastguideservice.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
i've had guide friends in baffin do trips like that. was on one last march when the guide told us another guy and his son were going to follow us and wade here and there further down from our group. the guy had just moved here from florida and was a good fisherman, just didnt know our waters at all. towards end of day as we talked he mentioned that he will at times allow customers to follow on occasion for $100-150 depending on where he was fishing, not all areas and types of fishing work. so, i was simply just curious if any matagorda guides on here do that?

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pumkin Seed/ Chartruse & Plum/Chartruse... and check Cap'n Scott Reeh's report for more colors. ;)

Ooops on the date... wishful thinking... wanting to fish Monday on my birthday, I guess.

Nice to meet you and Cindy, Scott.

Good fishin!

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
royboy42 said:
he will at times allow customers to follow on occasion for $100-150 depending on where he was fishing, not all areas and types of fishing work. so, i was simply just curious if any matagorda guides on here do that?
I know my Dad and I have done that with other guides in Matty.

Call Rob and ask him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.