2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yeah...I like this place! :)

Sunrise Sunday morning...40 degrees...hot coffee and let the fish be!

wow, is that Kelly Wiggler? Seems like it'd be good bait.

better than say...white.

:D
:D :D :D

"Man oh man...if you're whacking 'em on that 1970's shrimp tail that looks like the stomach contents of every fish you've cleaned for the last 2 months...they should really like this big fat white bass lure with this special new hook assembly, complete with Spro's fore and aft and spring tensioner to aid in hook set!" :D

Attachments

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Reel nice photos. Makes me hard for a day on the bay! One day I will be retired too. B&P

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Oh

And thanks Mikey for loaning me a bait so I could too catch some fish.
Someone else wouldn't give away a skrimptail.

And all Mikey's fish came on assassins too!
Sheesh, He finally catches a few fish and he thinks he's a god.

I like a little spro inline when throwing SEJ's !

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And thanks Mikey for loaning me a bait so I could too catch some fish.
Someone else wouldn't give away a skrimptail.

And all Mikey's fish came on assassins too!
Sheesh, He finally catches a few fish and he thinks he's a god.

I like a little spro inline when throwing SEJ's !
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You outta see what's on the loop!

*****...is it harmful to an outbored to porpoise so bad that the motor leaves the water and the high rev limit shuts the motor down?

The other day...coming up the ditch we were going along as usual and had a barge captain walk out of the wheelhouse and as we passed him porpoising like a mo-fo he just put both hands on his hips and shook his head...***** hammered down and 3 jumps later we left the water and the motor died?

Right… next time that happens *****, yall rush to the front of the bote and see if you can submarine it on the down turn… if so,,, keep practicing and get reel good at it and the next time a barge comes heads near yall like that, porpoise on up to him and with one final lunge, submarine under his bote and come out the other side flipping him off as yall porpoise off to the sunset…

Were it knot for the schwept wing effect created by the t-top this may work!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Great Pics Harbormaster , can't wait to get their myself, the week before New Years, weather permitting.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great pics...the funny thing to me is how the beautiful, serene pics compare to being in the salt marsh in person....meaning rattlesnakes and inhaling skeeters in December...oh well, keeps the yankees out!

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great pics...the funny thing to me is how the beautiful, serene pics compare to being in the salt marsh in person....meaning rattlesnakes and inhaling skeeters in December...oh well, keeps the yankees out!
Keep quiet about my rattlesnake lease...next week I'll have pics of rattlesnake on the brick pit...courtesy of Glock! :smile:

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
Looks like Heaven on Earth to me. Skeeters and rattlers precluded. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts