2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Big Daddy's Custom Rods & Norton Lures
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday capt. Bill Pustejovsky had Balor and Baylor Moore out wading East Matty throwing She-Dogs and 10w40 Assassins boxed 20 trout up to 24" and released one at 25".

Monday Capt. Bill had Chad Hayes, Archie Hayes, Rodney and Joey Borski out wading East Matty throwing 10w40 Assassins boxed 36 trout up to 27". The 27" fish could not be released due to deep hook set.

Tuesday morning Capt. Bill Pustejovsky had Rex Rchards, Mike Wilson and Paul Johnson out wading East Matty. They caught 24 trout releasing two 26" fish and one 25" fish. They also boxed 2 reds and 1 flounder.

Tuesday afternoon Brett Sweeny and myself made a run to East Matty fishing the last few hours of the day. We caught 8 trout releasing a 26" and a 25" and kept 5 for the freezer. The big girls were caught on Tequila gold Norton Sandeels.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
this is just a little note for those that continue to hi jack threads here..

YOU WILL BE BANNED

Now that I have made that clear, please don't come crying to me wanting back in. I am way past over your BS. Legal catches are just that and if you don't like it, run for office and do something about it. Until then, anyone else that wants to test the waters will find themselves looking at a no permissions page and $500 a day in damages should they decide they want to re register.

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
this is just a little note for those that continue to hi jack threads here..

YOU WILL BE BANNED

Now that I have made that clear, please don't come crying to me wanting back in. I am way past over your BS. Legal catches are just that and if you don't like it, run for office and do something about it. Until then, anyone else that wants to test the waters will find themselves looking at a no permissions page and $500 a day in damages should they decide they want to re register.

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,945 Posts
redfishflyfisherdds said:
Sorry 3rd pic......
now that there's funny ! :rotfl:

Vinny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts