2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and his buddies who live in the D.C. area want to get together a bluewater trip out of somewhere nearby. I am thinking Ocean City or Virginia Beach or there abouts.... Anyone on here familiar enough with the captains and boats out that way to make a recommendation? I think it will be a party of 6 or less so they are looking for a sportfish or large center console but if it is a headboat, I'll still let them know about it. I told him it might be too late in the year to get any weekend dates but it won't hurt to call in case someone has had a cancellation. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Let me know if you are interested in the VA Beach area, I am from there. You can check Va Beach Fishing Center at Rudee Inlet (check web search) or if you want to send me a PM and will make a phone call and see who has been doing well. Now is a good time to go for Tuna, Dolphin, Marlin etc. Also not much further away is Oregon Inlet NC, Great fishing there too. I have not taken many charters as of late because I normally fish private boat when I visit but the fleet ususally does well and hit most of same spots. On my way there for Labor day and can not wait. Let me know if you need me to find out more info if you are heading to those areas.

·
Mostest Bestest Member Ever!
5,045 Posts
You shoud post this on the Hull Truth. There are a lot of East Coast boaters on that board that can give you an answer.

www.thehulltruth.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts