2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing yesterday with my buddy and his friend. We launched from Eagle Point. I came up empty at our first 2 spots. At the third spot I landed a nice 24" trout that put up a really good fight. It took drag twice! Oh, I was fishing with my new setup - FTU Specks & Reds Katcher with a 200D Citica using Fireline 30lb braided. What a way to break in a new setup catching a 24" trout! All trout were caught on live croaker.

Here is a picture of my 24" trout

Here is us at the dock

Total of 22 trout caught for this fishing trip

·
Registered
122 Posts
I went with a couple of buddies out of Eagle Point Saturday. We ended up with 9 trout and 1 flounder. We had a good bite early and left our spot to try another. There was a boat that was coming in when we were leaving and when we came back 3 hours later they were right where we had been fishing early. I saw them put at least 6 trout in the ice chest and then they left. If only we had stayed. There were only two of em' and I'm guessing they got their limit cause they took off when they were still catching fish on almost every cast.

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,467 Posts
Nice Job JR... You got the right setup to break in. Someday I will join you down dere at Eagle Pt. Looks good.

·
Income Magician
499 Posts
PK-Russ said:
I went with a couple of buddies out of Eagle Point Saturday. We ended up with 9 trout and 1 flounder. We had a good bite early and left our spot to try another. There was a boat that was coming in when we were leaving and when we came back 3 hours later they were right where we had been fishing early. I saw them put at least 6 trout in the ice chest and then they left. If only we had stayed. There were only two of em' and I'm guessing they got their limit cause they took off when they were still catching fish on almost every cast.
I wonder if you me and Jeff W.... We were out of Eagle Point yesterday as well. In a maroon Kenner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts