2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone happen to hear the program last night on Houston 740 radio about the dude that accurately predicts earthquakes? I happened to hear it while taking a shower and then came downstairs to listen to more but then heard it was a rebroadcast of the middle 1990's. This dude, never caught his name, predicted about 5 or 6 massive 7.0 or better quakes around the world and nailed them within weeks of their occurrences. He was discussing each one, the first 3 happened just like he predicted, in different parts of the world, and then a neighbor rang the doorbell with a car problem and I got busy with him and never heard the last of the program. I tried googling 740 but didn't come up with anything. The host was interviewing the dude back in the 1996 or so timeframe.

·
Professional Salesman
9,757 Posts
Might try looking it up on Art Bell or George Noory, coast to coast a.m www.coasttocoastam.com. That sounds like something they'd have on their show.
Coast to Coast is a hoot! It is amazing at how gulible some people are.

Some of those folks are way out there. When I first heard it, I was thinking, "Man this is a cool hoax." Then I realized some of those people are really crazy.

·
Registered
30,679 Posts
you must be talking about jim berkland, but you must have heard him on another show besides coast to coast am. he's a recurring guest on coast, but i don't think he was on last night.

i'm a regular coast listener. :smile:

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,634 Posts
When I was a young rookie police officer working night shift I used to listen to coast to coast with Art Bell and got a kick out of the folks talking about orbs, time travel, ghosts, aliens, etc..

I'm glad you found what you were looking for.. usually late night radio+quirky person= coast to coast a.m... LOL

·
Registered
9,576 Posts
Coast to Coast is a hoot! It is amazing at how gulible some people are.

Some of those folks are way out there. When I first heard it, I was thinking, "Man this is a cool hoax." Then I realized some of those people are really crazy.
Have agree, I used to listen to a radio show and Coast to Coast came on right after so I wound up hearing 10 or 15 minutes of it on a couple of occasions. I never realized there were that many fruitcakes in the world. Some of the guests and some of the callers were just out and out nuts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts