2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at Islanders yesterday and Chris just got about 3 dozen of these in. I know some of you guys have them. How have they held up?

Thanks.

G

·
Excellent

cabolew said:
Was at Islanders yesterday and Chris just got about 3 dozen of these in. I know some of you guys have them. How have they held up?

Thanks.
I've tried some cheaper ones (from a store near Gallery Furniture) and there is no comparison in quality or comfort. Very expensive but in my opinion well worth the $$ when you go out every weekend with the family.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
We have 3 of the cheap L shaped ones we got from Target or Wal-mart (can't remember?) and they are 3 years old and still fine. We don't store them under deck until we are loading up the boat though. We let them dry out and store where there is some air circulation. As for how comfortable they are, no one has said anything to me because they are usually always in a deep sleep! I think we got all 3 for less than $60.00 if I remember right.

·
Reel Gambler
3,761 Posts
I have three E-Seariders and will never put another bean bag on board. I had 4 cheepies and got what I paid for...nothing after about three seasons.

You won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've had a pair of the tear drop shaped bags for over a year and they are great. They are a comfortable chair, tough, and easy to clean. Whoever get's lucky enough to ride in them and not drive the boat will love them. They are one of the better accessories I have added to my boat. I highly recommend them.

Guppie

·
Registered
742 Posts
E sea riders

Islanders Tackle is on Seawall and Broadway just look for the big white condos. They have both the teardrop and the armchairs, and they were going fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts