2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out on a guided trip with Z, and Jeremy looking for some new experience in E. Matty on a beautiful day on the water. This was a surprise anniversarry gift setup by my wife. We had the priviledge of fishing with Capt. Jacob Brown. I can honestly say he worked VERY HARD at making this trip a meorable one. We fished from Sun up to sun down. We waded, drifted, and worked birds all day and never sat idled for one minute. We hit Multiple spots out there and saw the complete bay. There was a Light NE Wind that switched to a light SE wind by the time the day was over. The tides were at thier normal level. The water was absolutely clear and beautiful with 3 feet of visibility and the fish were hungry! We all threw topwaters, plastics (Bass Assasians) and corkies. The color didn't matter today at all. 1\4 Jig heads on the plastics lures was the ticket in order to get the distance needed away from the boat and away from yourself while wading. We ended the day with a FULL 3 man limit of trout and 17 HUGE Sandies and 3 Reds. Im looking forward to my next time going to E. Matty and would highly recommend Jacob Brown "JB" if you are looking for a hard working guide that trully loves educating and fishing. Check out the pictures! It's time for a Fish Fry for friends and family! Shout out to Josiah (moganman) and Ryan (ryanlovesfishing)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts