2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Summer Exhcange Student from Japan staying with us for the next month. He is 13 years old. Our boys are 10 and 12 yrs old. Toshi really wants to ride a horse while he is here. So we thought would take him to San Antonio for a visit and stay at a dude ranch. And do the Whole Texas Cowboy thing. Ride horses, nightime campfire, hay ride, and so on. Big kick for a kid from Japan. We are looking for any suggestions on ranches to go to or places that any of you have stayed. Any help would be appreciated Thanks. Gary

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Might Want To Try..

The Flying L or the MAHON(SP)?????

GOOD LUCK

Jode

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Thats a great looking place. I just called them to make sure my twin girls could ride horsback with them. Good to go, the age limit for horses is 6 years old.

Thinkin of booking a trip for next summer.

Thanks for the linky.

Kelly

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Now that looks like fun! What's not to like about a little eating, snoozing, cowboying around, floating a river and playing some golf!

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just booked a two day and two night stay for us at Mayan Ranch. I checked out the website and gave them a call. Sounds just like what we were looking for. The kids are very excited. Lots to do there. We are also going to spend a couple of days around San Antonio-Sea World or Fiesta Texas and stop at Natural Bridge Caverns on the way home. Should be a good trip. Something to remember for a Kid from Japan. Thanks for the replies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts