2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a full strap season so far, this weekend the teal moved out and the widgen and more gaswalls moved in. Spoonies are still here. Those widgeon are more learly than Pin Tail. Lots of circling, very easy to turn, but not that easy to get them in the decoys. Is that the norm? Hunting with my son and my brother. Life is good.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Very Nice, Richard, Very Nice!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Nice Huntin! Get a lot of compliments on your calls! Was honking on one this morning that my patrons liked!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Nice Huntin! Get a lot of compliments on your calls! Was honking on one this morning that my patrons liked!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Been a full strap season so far, this weekend the teal moved out and the widgen and more gaswalls moved in. Spoonies are still here. Those widgeon are more learly than Pin Tail. Lots of circling, very easy to turn, but not that easy to get them in the decoys. Is that the norm? Hunting with my son and my brother. Life is good.

Great hunt man!

You might want to stick with your G&H decoys those redhead decoys fall apart...

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing but G&H decoys in my spread. I sold all my other deks and invested in fewer, but better decoys, when I moved inland.
Thanks for the compliments on the calls. I have a new version this year that's as loud and raspy as any I have ever heard. I call it the Sniper. It's working real well on the prairie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts