kdubya said:
What is that, a rabbit - dalmation mix ? :tongue:

Kelly
no its tail is to long. i think its got kangaroo in it. :confused:

·
Registered
451 Posts
You Guys..lol

That is my hairless chinese crested ! Yes, she has many issues. I went and got this dog for some good money but when she got home we had to bring her to the Animal ER. Chaaa-ching, from there she went to my vet where she failed her "Sound" check. Problem now was I had to brake the news to Monty that we paid for her and must return her for a sound puppy! Of course Monty wouldn't let us girls bring her back for fear the breeder would discard her for her many faults so lets just say Monty invested enough money in that dog to save it that we should have the Eukinuba(sp) champ! A mere 3months of meds and such and she is alive and well but weird.LOL Only 9months she tends to get into a lot of trouble. Monty has learned to set the timer for 15min. on the microwave so we know how long she has been outside for her to be brought back in! That thing has more allergies then Monty has!!!! LOL

Stacy

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Set the timer for 15 minutes that's funny. I too can't leave mine outside(dachshunds) too long they get into so much trouble its not even funny. My boat trailer wires are gone....So is the 79 chevy pu that we have. The rats get up in the trailer and the trucks and you can only imagine what that does to a weiner dog.
One day I was at work when I noticed my brake lines dragging the ground. Guess who pulled them loose?
Here's the evil one. Freckles

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
StacyW said:
That is my hairless chinese crested ! Yes, she has many issues. I went and got this dog for some good money but when she got home we had to bring her to the Animal ER. Chaaa-ching, from there she went to my vet where she failed her "Sound" check. Problem now was I had to brake the news to Monty that we paid for her and must return her for a sound puppy! Of course Monty wouldn't let us girls bring her back for fear the breeder would discard her for her many faults so lets just say Monty invested enough money in that dog to save it that we should have the Eukinuba(sp) champ! A mere 3months of meds and such and she is alive and well but weird.LOL Only 9months she tends to get into a lot of trouble. Monty has learned to set the timer for 15min. on the microwave so we know how long she has been outside for her to be brought back in! That thing has more allergies then Monty has!!!! LOL

Stacy
Very unique, i think its a cool dog, Stacey. just funny lookin:spineyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts