2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone know of any boat storage in Galveston or on the way their? I need storage for a 27ft Grady White in a sling or drystorage that is close or in Galveston.

·
Registered
308 Posts
we keep ours at the GYB rack-n-stack facility. not sure if they have any openings right now but you could call and check

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
Unless you like washing your boat a few times a week, I would not suggest a sling at the GYB. I had my Grady there and between the white birds in the rigging at night and the constant salt air, it is a corrosion nightmare! Dry stack is the only way to go if you are not a fanatic on cleaning. Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I keep mine inside a storage place in League City. It's nice having it in a controlled access compound, inside a locked building. The nice part is that if I don't fish for 6 weeks it's just as clean as when I put it away. Moved it to their new place in May when I got a new trailer that was taller. place has 14' doors and plenty of room to back in between sheds.
League city boat and rv storage. It's on 646 about 4 miles east of I-45

·
Registered
513 Posts
Paco Marina, just over the causeway on the left behind the bait camp/ boat ramp. I used to keep a boat over there for several years. Never had a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts