2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some info please, last friday i ordered a new pair of waders from txfowlers for the first time, which has a good selection of lacrosse waders and other huntin stuff by the way, well i decided to check the status of the shipping and it said dropship, i've heard of backordered before but dropship's a first for me, i was hoping someone could tell me if that means i'm gona get them soon, or,,

·
Registered Somewhere
5,633 Posts
Normally dropship indicates that the item was or will be shipped from a diffferent location. Such as a jobber, distribution warehouse, manufacture or any place other than where you ordered the item.

·
No fish in West Bay
5,619 Posts
All above are correct. It means that the product you ordered from the retailer did not have the item in stock (probably doesn't actually stock in store all sizes, colors, etc) and the product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor. Also usually indicates that the supplier has in stock so shouldn't be a long wait.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx fellas! i figured they would be here by fri at the latest from houston, only 250 miles, but they prolly won't since they'll be coming from somewhere not in texas. thanx again yall!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts