2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the driving right now? I have heard that there is alot of water that you have to go across. Is this true or is that false? Any info is great. I like to have alot of info before hand so I don't get down there and everything is AFU.

·
Registered
26,822 Posts
High Tide High Banks

It's soft and lots of folks with 4WD had to air down their tires. There is even a high bank at waters edge and you must watch out for. No water across the beach reports that i have heard. I was down PINS yesterday with Tyler Thorsen.

Widn was up to 25 MPH, cuurent was moving strongly North, water was muddy and weedy. We did catch a few trout and one 18" red in pinchs in wade guts down current with 3/8 oz jigheads with soft plastics. You really needed a 1/2 oz jighead yesterday to keep your bait down.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have a F-150 with 33 bfg muds so we should be fine. We are going out in my friends uncles boat too. Caught a 300-400 lbs stingray last time we webt out a a ton of reds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.