2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we are really starting to get our hands full now, they're just 4 wks and suddenly realizing there is life away from the crates! This morning the tails were all revved up and ready to go. We've had a busy morning watching the gang explore and learn new things. Going to start introducing food tomorrow, it's always a mess when they first start learning about food and chewing! lol

Anyway, here's some of today's anticts. I love how they all attack mom after she came in from digging! lol

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Are you going to sell any of these pups? I have two dachsunds but my grandkids want one. If you want to sell one let me know. Cell # 979-418-9093
PFD

·
Looking for Fish
665 Posts
Just got back from walking mine, mini dachsund, but she wants to run and I had flip flops on so there wasn't going to be any running. Now my wife's out back tossing the ball. She'll keep that up for at least 15-30 minutes, oh the wife just came in said she, the mini, couldn't focus for some bucks, deer, came to the fence looking for handouts.

Anyway they sure are cute and keep us posted as they grow.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good gosh!!! They are so stinking cute! There is one that is brave and wanders around and wants to sit on the couch with us too! She's a total trip...has been the first to step out of their crate and come out and explore. The crates have been separeted per litter...during the night when we're all sleeping the crates are closed but during the day, I encourage anyone and everyone to come out and wander and play. They are only "locked away" at night or when no one is at home, just to keep everyone safe. I'm very big on crate training. It keeps our furry babies safe when we can't watch them, unless they're outside looking for the latest gopher or squirrel! lol I love it when the pups are exploring their new worlds, the are so curious, while hopping and tripping over the things we consider easy. ;-) Raising pups and seeing them go to their new moms and dads is always scarey and thrilling. I worry about all my babies, I want to make sure they are living the way I expect them to, happy, loving, and joyous families. Spoiled rotten!!! So I'm a little anal about who they go home to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts