2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The big one weighed 10.25 lbs!
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,a little elbow bursitis that began less than 60 days ago, became a major infection and led to surgery on my left elbow this morning. Dr. says my arm will be OK, but I won't be able to fish for at least 6 weeks. :frown: This is my favorite time of year to fish and I was`really looking forward to hunting down some big girls, but that will have to be in February for me.

My orthopedic surgeon told me he has a record high of 5 guys all with a similiar affliction and 3 of them are fishermen. He believes that is purely coincidence. Hmmmmmm...??????

·
Registered
256 Posts
whos your dr?do you have mrsa?I went through it for the fourth time in oct,and it resulted in two major knee surgeries,and ten days in hospital.dr was horndeskigood luck buddy hope you heal quick.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Fishwish, prayers for a quick recovery. You'll just have to do some "visual fishing". Stay on 2Cool all you can and maybe you can get a little fix through some of the stories and pics.

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Hop was telling me about your arm last night. Sounds like fun! LOL Hope you heal up soon man. Let me know when you're up and running and we'll have to hook up and get after em.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Hope you do well real soon. You look like a good guy. You need to change your name to Poop-Deck Pappy. LMAO! CF?

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Hope you get a cute little nurse that will give you some good happy feelgood pills & a special soapy bed bath! I'll keep an eye on your sopts till you're back on your feet...No Problem...Please PM me GPS coordinates...;)

·
HE is risen. HE is risen indeed.
129 Posts
A stitch in time saves nine

I am believing with you for a quick, complete recovery, no complications and healing that leaves you better than ever before.

I look forward to your future posts of many successful outings after recovery is complete.

·
We're on borrowed time, roll with it.
749 Posts
Take it easy Fishwish! February is just around the corner! Sending prayers your way.

Kim

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
I will be there with you soon Jerry lol

Come the boat show, you and i will have to go together. You with a bad left arm, me with a bad right arm lol

Get well soon my friend

Thomas

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
What fun Jerry. How ya doing now?

I cant wait for Thomas to be looking like that in his hospital bed...although I have a feeling he wont look quite so scruffy :) You do look rather unhappy, understandably so. Of course, Thomas' recovery should be much less involved since we arent looking at an infection like you had.

It is wierd about what the ortho doc said. I guess it could be coincidence, I'd be curious to know if the other two had saltwater exposure but just werent fishermen. I'd also be curious as to what the stats look like for other ortho docs around the area.

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
That's what ya'll get for fishing with Msaddicted...LOL

Biggie:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts