2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a place in Cotulla (Hillje's Hunting Haven) that I would take a corporate group of approx. 30 men for 2 days of dove hunting, allot of eating, a little drinking, and a bunch of good old comaradare. Well the same old story prevails, the owner died and it sounds like the family just can't do the deal. Here is what I am looking for if anyone can help. Hunting and lodging for up to 30 men (more or less), some good hunting fields, and we can pretty much be self sufficient. We bring our own food and can hunt and clean birds on our own. The group is mostly our customers and we run a tight ship. The majority of the men are hunters and the rest will police the few non-hunters. We will treat the place as our own and leave it better than we found it. We don't need anything fancy, just clean, comfortable, A/C, BBQ pit, showers, you know the basics. Thanks in Advance for any help. Red-Fin

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Give me a call I handle small or large groups in the Sabnial area I do have 3 differnt places to stay with in 5 to 7 miles of town one is on the river Thanks CROCKER.... 281-787-3783 C.C.O.

·
Too far from the ocean ...
2,504 Posts
A hunting party of 30 must be a sight to behold. I hope there's more party than hunting involved ...

Syncerus

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
I Can Definitely Accomadate 30 On A Private Ranch In Uvalde Or Hebbronville. There Are Many People That Have Hunted With Me On This Board That Can Vouch For Me. Call Me 832-466-2825. We Bbq!!!!!for You All Weekend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.