2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
I catch a lot of trout....and some times they are large. I share my secrets with my family and we all guard them tightly. It took lots of years and lots of blue collar money to learn our secrets. Now....I am not so anal that I can not take a friend fishing. When I post on this board I give solid reports with general locations. No gps coordinates. I mean I don't even use one unless I am offshore. We have learned the water we fish well enough that we are successful. We also know which boats to look for as we know the locals and they fish every day. If they are in the area they are most likely on fish.
There are some common denominators in salt water success; tidal movement, bait, structure, and seasonal patterns associated with fresh water in-flow and salinity levels. I have fished salt water since I was old enough to remember. It seems that all of my fishing success came from within these boundaries.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.