2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekend shaping up so we'll head out Sat at lunch for an overnighter if the forecast holds. Time to go find Mr. Pointy Face. Who else are we going to see at 90+ miles?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Long

IF my Contender gets out of the shop for its month long O2 sensor repair...

We have about the same plan. Leave around noon on Saturday and burn $500 in gas chasing our yellows and hopefuly a blue. I am getting the feeling that it will not just be you and I out there Monarchy! Blue 31 Contender - Playin Hooky. Monitoring 68.

See you out there.

Patrick

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am with you Rick, when I first saw the forcast I was hoping I would get to go offshore, but between the tournaments and this being the first ice cream weekend in a while it is going to be a zoo out there, even at the "close" spars.

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have to this point exclusively fished Venice LA. and would like to try the Boomvang or other rigs is the area, would someone be so kind as to help me with the GPS numbers for these rigs.

thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
Headed Out!

Blue 'N Brew headed out. The better the weather the further we are gonna go. Taking a toothbrush and change of clothes in case the weatherman is right this time.

Chance

We got beat up at Oilmans last week and looking to have some fun... at least wet a line.

·
Registered
410 Posts
If I dont get too much of a guilt trip...

from my 6 year old for missing a Sat a.m. baseball game I am going to try to make it. Just got back from my East Coast trip (Yo Vinny!) last night so will have to see...

Scott

·
Registered
96 Posts
Possession Limit Trip Plan

Hope you and Troy have a good trip. Remember to take fried chicken to use for chum and set the box on the transom so Mr. Pointy Nose can see Col. Sanders. I have a crew thats just rarin to get a few kingfish, so we will be fishing close in rigs to the east.

·
El jefe
2,608 Posts
sory all the die hards will have to share the floaters this week end , just be glad you have the gutts to fish bad times !
yes it will be a zoo out their , you might bee glad if you blow out an engine

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Possession Limit said:
Hope you and Troy have a good trip. Remember to take fried chicken to use for chum and set the box on the transom so Mr. Pointy Nose can see Col. Sanders. I have a crew thats just rarin to get a few kingfish, so we will be fishing close in rigs to the east.
they only look like kingfish after they have been in the box for a few hours. have a safe trip john and good luck to you and your crew....rick

·
Super Moderator
864 Posts
John....

Here's a deal for you........We're leaving about 17 hrs. after you.....I think we can catch up to you Sat. afternoon, but then you would have to tow us back in cuz we'd be low on gas. ....................But our bird would be fresh and we share.

Sounds like a deal.......Oh yeah, we would need to rack out in the A/C too...:)

Ya'll have a good trip.........We''l be on Ch.16

·
Registered
674 Posts
Good Luck, Crew

We got 4 Kings on Monday. She got me again, the little stinker. The biggest Tyee was 32 lbs. Some great photos. Even Everett will be impressed.

Heading to take a boat tour in to see the galciers today, and a Sunday the fishing REALLY starts.

Remind me to show you a picture of the new TX state record flounder. LOL!

Swabee 1st Class.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts