2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call at work today to tell me my apartment had been broken into. I came back to find a computer and 2 shotguns missing. Door was completely demolished. Police came and made a report. The good thing was I had a color handheld GPS on my dresser which was missed!!

Cajun

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry to hear that....it's a darn shame when those who won't work for what they want will steal it from those who do.n I believe in karma....they will get theirs!

On a side note....I'll be in Lake Charles in about 10 day....any good seafood restaurant suggestions??

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm sorry too. Something similar happened to me a few years ago. I, too, lived in an apartment. I came home to find my door kicked open. Every single piece of jewelry I owned was gone. I had jewelry dating back to when I was a child, things people had given me, my wedding and engagement ring...It was horrible. I checked some of the local pawn shops but never found any of it--nor did they catch the thieves!

I hope the find the guy that did it. It is sad to know there are people out there that will steal from you.

Do you have an alarm system? I invested in one for piece of mind (not that I have anything to steal anymore). Good luck! Did you have renter's insurance?

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Happened to me and my wife once. Cleaned us out. Newlyweds. Had info I thought the cops could use, but they wouldn't. Too busy I guess. Cost me thousands even after renters insurance came through with the depreciated value on everything.....

·
WHO DAT!!
3,242 Posts
Charley0318 said:
Sorry to hear that....it's a darn shame when those who won't work for what they want will steal it from those who do.n I believe in karma....they will get theirs!

On a side note....I'll be in Lake Charles in about 10 day....any good seafood restaurant suggestions??
Steamboat Bills
Pat's of Henderson
Big Daddy's(in Iowa LA)
Hollier's Cajun Kitchen(it's actually in Sulphur)
Richard's(also in Sulphur)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.