2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RAIDER POWER!!!
5,697 Posts
There's only so much a man can take! You can trash talk his mother, sister, and grandma... but don't call him a nerd! That was the straw that broke the camel's back! :D

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
That was unbelievable! Talk about holding a grudge! Man, just let it go!

·
3,507 Posts
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!:spineyes:
fishgravy said:
What a nerd

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
lol

Thats why we dont have the Jungle anymore. lol

Z

I think pc's should have a breathalyzer attatchment and internet forums could require a breath test prior to logging in. Under the limit and your in, over and your not. lol Sure would save bandwidth.:rotfl:

·
3,507 Posts
LOL again, you'd better watch out! Seven years will go by quick! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
fishgravy said:
What a nerd

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
See, I thought the punch line was going to include:

Joe Cranton - Rockport Operator.

Still a good story though.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Heh, y'all should have been around back in 99 on W-M-I when a guy from Georgia said he was glad my mother died so he didn't have to hear about her anymore. IF I could have found him!!!!!!!!!! Internet fights will be here forever.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
********* said:
Thats why we dont have the Jungle anymore. lol

Z

I think pc's should have a breathalyzer attatchment and internet forums could require a breath test prior to logging in. Under the limit and your in, over and your not. lol Sure would save bandwidth.:rotfl:
this is very true

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was a Fire Controlman when I was in, the training that they put you through and the the standards that you are held to are very strict and demanding especially mentally. It is very easy for me to see that this guy went off the way he did. There were a few different behavior patterns, either you were a drunk, or some other type of self destructive behavior, or you were wrapped too tight like this guy. It seems strange to those that haven't been there but for those of us that have it is entirely understandable.

Just thought somebody might be interested.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
:) I had some friends pick up some money for me that was never refunded off of an ebay purchase that was also never shipped to me. It was a few hundred bucks.....dude sold me the goods and then deleted his account and hung low....I got his addresses and they went to collect, I let them keep the money, it was just the principle in the matter.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts