2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
slap ya mama
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to inform yall but just because you are in a certain zip code does not guarantee you your power will be back on by a certian date,,,,the damage to our system is so extensive that most of these deadline can not be obtained....no way....please be patient with us while we work to get your power back on....because alot of us also don't have our power back yet either,,,with makes it double frustrating on us,,,,but thats our job and thats who we are...and love every light we turn on even though we don't have..nothing like hearing the hum of a transformer after throwing in the switch,,,,LET THERE BE LIGHTS>>>just not as quickly as some people would like,,,but remember we will be there till the end...3,4 weeks what ever it takes,,,,

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
I sure could use some electricity over here in Roseland Oaks :smile:

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Flynm said:
I think you need to chill out a bit. I too have been out of power for a while.

There are worse things to deal with. So, quit *****ing....

The guys rebuilding our power are doing everything they can.
I wasn't *****ing, did you see the little smiley face ? I live in Baytown where Waterwolf does, and was just trying to have a little humor....maybe you need to also :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Live in Country Club Oaks In Baytown, lights came back on Monday and was living the High Life. Then Sunday Morning the lights went back down. My wife who works for Center Point working 12 hr. 7 days a week said we would be last in line now because it was a transformer and just effecting a block or so. Living back off generator.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Bocephus said:
I sure could use some electricity over here in Roseland Oaks :smile:
I don't see it happening for us for a good while... I'm less than a mile from you. Did you get water in your home? I know a bunch in Roseland Oaks did. We were on the high side, but still had a waterline in our front yard because nothing could drain anywhere with the surge.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Oh, and waterwolf, you fellas keep up the good work. Most of us are very understanding of the damage that has been done, and VERY appreciative of the hard work and long hours you fellas are puttin in. I'd like to bring my family home, but right now I'm more thankful that my house wasn't destroyed or flooded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts