2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of a friend has to get rid of his dog. He's living with his parents and they don't want a dog in their house so the dog is being given away or sent to the pound. I have my own feelings about this but I'll keep them to myself as I'm just trying to keep the pooch out of the pound.

Yes the dog is a full blooded pit bull terrier and I ask that we not get into that whole discussion/debate. I've seen the good and the bad first hand so that being said if you are interested in the dog send me a PM If you have any further questions let me know and i'll get you an answer soon as possible.

Here's the details from the current owner

He has papers, registered with American Kennel Club, up to date vaccinations, roughly 75lbs, full blood American Pit Bull Terrier, NOT aggressive, muscular, indoor/outdoor kept(sleeps indoors), trained to sit..jump..shake..and stay, VERY obidient, NUETERED, anything i forgot let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also wanted to add this dog has been around my toy schnauzer and my curr mix, he showed no aggresion at all. H'es not some troubled dog the owner is trying to dump if anything it's the other way around heh Plus look at that smile

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
Beautiful APBT...and just going by looks alone (nothing personal outlook) he is definitely all APBT. Very typical looking standard APBT.

If my female wasn't dog aggressive...I'd have already PM'd you, but she taught us years ago that she must be in an "only dog home". Good luck and some green sent for a valiant effort re-homing a wonderful family dog!!

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
He would be a good yard dog for someone, looks like a blue/gotti mix, he is neutered so he wants a family and not a fight. Black nose means tame---I can tell you what a red nose means. rs

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far I've had one person PM me but the dog would be without a fence and out in the country. Not that this disqualifies this person but I feel like it's a more of "I'll take him just to keep him out of the pound deal" I'm grateful that he would take him if it was do or die for Tyson but I don't think we are quite there yet.

Tyson has been in a fence and in the city his whole life so I'd hope to put him in a situation as close to what he's already used too as possible.

Someone asked about his age he is a little over a year old. I'll see if I can get some pictures.

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
This little guy looks so sweet.
I wish I could bring him home. He reminds me of my girl Skylar. Unfortunately she's not "dog friendly".
Here's another boost to the top so hopefully someone will see him and bring him home where he belongs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts