2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Well, I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We found this little girl and she needs a good home. I would guess she is about 6 months old and is eiether a German Shepherd or a German Shepherd mix. She is very loving and smart. We already have two dogs and we just can't keep her.

Attachments

·
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
She is also great with my 3 year old.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Where at in Friendswood did you find her? There are signs out for missing lab and a german shepard mix around san jouaqin and 528.

·
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We called that them and they were looking for a male dog.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good job Skiff on trying to find a home for this sweetie. Sorry I made it sound like it was one dog, but the sign looked like it was two dogs, one a lab and the other a GS mix. I hope this girl finds a home, she looks really nice.
Gregg

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Spitting copy of my 17 year old Bandit that I recently lost to old age and poor health...I am just not ready for another yet...Thanks for your trying to find the pup a home...
My Bandit was a "drive by and dump the dog" out here on my place and it turned out to be the best dang dog and friend I ever knew...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Spitting copy of my 17 year old Bandit that I recently lost to old age and poor health...I am just not ready for another yet...Thanks for your trying to find the pup a home...
My Bandit was a "drive by and dump the dog" out here on my place and it turned out to be the best dang dog and friend I ever knew...
AWWW, then give her a chance!!!!!

·
No, not the purple gay kind!
1,810 Posts
AWWW, then give her a chance!!!!!
Ditto Frank. You are not replacing the pet you lost, you are accepting a new family member. You won't regret it! I speak from experience! Go for it.

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Look at the love in her eyes Frank....she needs you....:help:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
I'll send $50.00 for future vet bill or food or whatever.. I"d take her (if I didn't have a 95# and 50# in my bed now!) She's a beauty.........PLEASE not a pound- there are a lot of rescue agencies out there now..they'll find her a good home- or pm me- I'll look into it for you!

·
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can't keep her much longer. If you take her and then change your mind for any reason I will take her back.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Kinda looks like ya'll have bonded skiff, somebody please take this shepherd, they are good loyal dogs. rs

1 - 20 of 46 Posts