2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this boat at the boat show today and love the fishing room. my question is does it belong in our gulf. i see alot fishing the east and west coast but how does it handle our chop????

Attachments

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
You might do well contacting Jim Ottinger at Anderson Marine. He is/was a Parker dealer and should have some good info for you. He's located down in Bay City. Tell him Tim sent you.

Take care,
Tim

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
The hull should handle the chop just fine and I bet it's be great in the winter, but those long runs out in the gulf in Summer might get a little stuffy.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I seen one in portmansfield last weekend. The guy said the went 70 miles and spent the night out there. I would rig up a window unit on that bad boy with one of those quite honda generators.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
BigBay420 said:
I seen one in portmansfield last weekend. The guy said the went 70 miles and spent the night out there. I would rig up a window unit on that bad boy with one of those quite honda generators.
Right! Now more sweating on a hot summmer day!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Hey Putz,

Check out the bluewater board... We have atleast 4 2coolers that have that boat. I cant remember all the names, but i know my buddy jason has the 25 just like that... jjanks on the board

ive been in it about 5 times.. Great boat for texas offshore fishing.. he has twin F150 yamahas...

Lots and LOTS of room

Thomas

·
Registered
864 Posts
When you open the windows and door on the cabin, I guarantee you it will be more comfortable than the sun beating down on you. When running it would be downright comfortable.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Parkers are a solid boat...20 or 21 degree deadrise hull...ride ok....similar to the same size older Grady Whites...
not a lot of frills on them...
I have seen those pilot house setups with an RV type AC unit on the Top,
they go from stuffy to the favorite spot on the boat in a hurry.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts