2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious... i tuned in last night only because all the promos said that lucy liu was now on it. so, being the huge fan of hers, i was forced to tune in. my question is this: "what is this show all about?"

imho, lucy liu is a girl on tv who's so good looking, i have to tune in, because she's so good looking...

hope this thread isn't offensive or "out of bounds" for this forum, i was just looking for some info.

rbt2

·
Registered
299 Posts
I watched it last night for the first time. I was a little confused about the show at first. Especially when I thought the main character's sister just got completely naked in his office. I had to pause the show, stop and sort out the family tree. Then I discovered it wasn't his sister, but later episodes may prove otherwise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Sexy_Money

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yea first time for us watching last night too. I enjoyed it, probably give it a few more views via tivo.

·
fish control my brain
7,732 Posts
Main Charter is the Lawyer who's dad used to be the family lawyer until he was killed in a mysterious small plane crash.

His son stepped in and took over.....but is looking for the killer.

On top of that his dad fathered one of the rich, family kids in an affair, (the tall, rude one, who used to be a priest)....which they only found out last season.

The oldest son (Baldwin) is running for the Senate, and was having an affair with a He/She Tranny....which has suddenly dissapeared......and his drunk wife found out and went crazy, and slipped and fell, hitting her head and killed herself. The Rich dad and him did a cover up and the Lawyer did not want to be involved. Hence the big house on fire on the coast and the Limo driver not caring if anyone called the Rich Dad.

The skinny hot chick, and the lawyers son, used to date when they were teenagers as his dad spent so much time with the family....so they have a history.

The youngest guy also has a twin sister....but I did not see her last night and he was try to hit on the lawyer's wife and later got punched in the eye by the Lawyer, and ol Lucy Lui made it all feel better in the back of his Limo.....

To sum it up.....I ONLY HAVE ONE FRECKING TV IN MY HOUSE....and my wife made me watch it......and thats the actual truth.....

·
11,766 Posts
They were on until the writers strike last year. Last night was the 1st show since then. Its a night time soap and Muddskipper hit the highlights. I don't know what Lucy Liu's role will turn into yet. Seemed kinda lame last night though.

Reactions: 007

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I just wish they'd give a heads up when they are going to run promos for this show so I can send my kids out of the room. I don't watch it but it should be on cable and not local, but you asked.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I hate to admit that I've seen every episode... I like it.

·
Older Person
6,100 Posts
mastercylinder said:
put "sex" in the title of any show and people will watch it - even if the show doesn't make any sense.
Dang M/C, you are correct again. :idea:

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
mastercylinder said:
put "sex" in the title of any show and people will watch it - even if the show doesn't make any sense.
& put it in the title of a thread & people will click on it ...

guilty :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts