2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody want to go fishing this week? I keep hearing of big reds and shark being caught in the surf, but i have yet to catch one. I am just getting started in surf fishing and would like to see how its done. I have my own fishing equipment and i have a 4wd, I will provide the transporation,gas,bait,ect. Anyone want to go let me know, I understand most people dont have the time to spend with a newbe but I would really appreciate it. Thanks Reagan

·
Registered
180 Posts
Going to Bryan &/or MOB either Friday or Sat.

Hey, brother

Actually heard my bride say yesterday "well then, why don't you go fishing this weekend?" That having been said AND HEARD, I am going!...

Going to Bryan &/or MOB either Friday or Sat. Want to check the tide schedule first. Hoping the forecasted front comes so that the beach front waters will relax a little & smooth out. I'll post again tomorrow once my plans are set. More likely to go Friday unless that interefers with your schedule. This Friday is an 'off Friday' for me.

Peace!
LR

·
Registered
180 Posts
Reagan

No problem long-roddin' with a Newbie. Everyone I drag down to the beach is one, too at least initially...

Tides are as follows:
Tides for Freeport Harbor starting with October 9, 2008.
Day High Tide /Low Time Fri 10 High 2:01 AM 2.1 10 Low 8:22 AM 1.3 10 High 11:04 AM 1.8 10 Low 6:45 PM 0.5Sa 11 High 2:03 AM 2.0 11 Low 7:51 AM 1.2 11 High 12:43 PM 1.8 11 Low 7:31 PM 0.7Friday or Saturday look good. My preference is Friday because of yard work and Honey-do's on Sat. Let me know what works. I drive 723/Hwy. 36 from Richmond area. Could be on the beach by 8:00 or sooner either day.

LR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts