2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Galveston 1900 Storm Memorial on Seawall Boulevard.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
cc snow

looks like the 1985 winter when sa got 13 inches and the coast had a hard saltwater freeze starting around port o'conner all the way down to the baffin bay area. fish were all over the place that didnt make it. my kids had a blast in the snow.

·
Registered
339 Posts
My aunt, uncle, and cousins were in town from Minnesota. My cousin was probably 7 and didn't understand what the big deal was about the snow. Remember, they're from MN.

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
Christmas Day 2004. We were the only ones in El Campo with 'Memo', my MIL (hubby is one of 8 kids). Played in the snow before midnight Mass, wondered if we could get to midnight Mass and came home and played until 3:00 a.m. Memo including, at the age of 81. She did not want to go to sleep afraid that when she woke up, it was all a dream. What I remember the most was singing 'Silent Night' and Fr. Gary commenting watching the snow fall and hearing the congregation singing.
Did you buy the books of 'Miracle Snow' from HEB?

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
What a great Christmas Eve, and morning. I'll never forget it. It'll take awhile for my kids to understand what happened around here, and for just a little while, I was a kid again too.

Kelly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts