2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I was down in Port A this weekend for a family reunion and the water was chocolate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday morning the wind had laid, it was green to the beach and the waves were breaking at the second bar. I was really wishing I had my pole. Looks even better now.

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
For all those stuck at work!
It was nice this morning. Managed 3 trout on tops before 7am. Had to leave to make it into work.
--Hop

Attachments

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
This won't help things any.............

I just received a call from a buddy who is exiting the water, the surf, with a limit of reds, some trout and some pompano all caught on live bait. Soem friend he is, calling me at work to tell me this *****%!

·
Snow Goose & Spoony Nightmare
759 Posts
Same here had 2 buddies call at 8:00. How ya doing ? Knew immediately what was gonna be said. 2 limits of trout B4 8. All on top or B/A's.

·
Registered
168 Posts
D'OH..!!!
I'm SOOOOOOO ********.!!!
I wonder if my wife would understand if I just quiet my job RIGHT NOW..

·
Registered
63 Posts
I managed 8 Sunday and another 8 Monday in the surf between 8 mile rd and 13 mile road. Monday morning they were bigger: between 17-23". I only had three by 9am then I went back to 8 mile rd for the 2nd time that day and happened on birds working on the 2nd bar in sandy water. Believe it or not those trout were the bigger ones. I got 5 in about 10 minutes. They were loaded with shrimp.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My son called at 10:00 am and him and 2 buddies had 19 trout and 1 mack. Flat green and all on tops.

·
15,099 Posts
I got a call also, but I knew it was green.
I drive the seawall every morning.
Sometimes I turn around and go back home...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts