2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I was down in Port A this weekend for a family reunion and the water was chocolate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday morning the wind had laid, it was green to the beach and the waves were breaking at the second bar. I was really wishing I had my pole. Looks even better now.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,504 Posts
This won't help things any.............

I just received a call from a buddy who is exiting the water, the surf, with a limit of reds, some trout and some pompano all caught on live bait. Soem friend he is, calling me at work to tell me this *****%!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I managed 8 Sunday and another 8 Monday in the surf between 8 mile rd and 13 mile road. Monday morning they were bigger: between 17-23". I only had three by 9am then I went back to 8 mile rd for the 2nd time that day and happened on birds working on the 2nd bar in sandy water. Believe it or not those trout were the bigger ones. I got 5 in about 10 minutes. They were loaded with shrimp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.