2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jacka$$ Moment
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, me, my youngest boy, Britta Bug, and Tarpon 140 rode around burning diesel in my new truck yesterday and ended up trying out the 4wd. IT WORKS! LOL! Found some mud to get into and had a good ol' time! Knocked the new off of it. HA HA!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I still had my spots to go you could really break it in the grey would not be showing. Good looking truck I got the same truck but short wheel base. If you ever want to put a leveling kit on pm me.

·
Jacka$$ Moment
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I still had my spots to go you could really break it in the grey would not be showing. Good looking truck I got the same truck but short wheel base. If you ever want to put a leveling kit on pm me.
Thanks, but it's got a 5" lift kit on it already. I guess these pics don't show it very well. That was a one time thing for me and this truck. It cost me $25 dollars in quarters just to knock the big mud off it! There is about 6' more truck on this one than my last one to hold mud! LOL! I don't believe I'll be playing in the mud anymore with this one, I'll just have to get another one in time and break it in the same way!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Sorry I missed the me first few words part, I had to go back and read it, I thought your boy took your truck to the mud hole. I was thinking my boy (7 y/o) better never take my truck to the mud hole :rotfl: But I bet it was fun. I always liked mudding in somebody eleses sleigh, not mine too hard to get clean again. I got a buddy who always had the best of the best and baddest of trucks jacked up while we were in school. I once heard a guy ask him when they would go mudding and his reponse was when you get a truck just like it.

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
I miss my Jeep CJ-7...I had so much fun in that thing. I remember being at the deer camp and following my uncle in his Scout through the mud. It was my first time ever 4-wheeling and I had a blast!

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,867 Posts
Was your avatar pic taken on Sargent Beach...just south of the swingbridge? :biggrin:

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
A cheap & easy way to knock mud off it is use an sprinkler... an Occilating kind.. lay it underneath it & walk away for an hour..
make sure you do it in the yard or your driveway will be a mess

1 - 15 of 15 Posts