2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mr do it all.
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to take my Wife out for her 5 year.

Prefer Asian food and or American cuisine.

Quiet setting and romantic not real dressy type so red wings clean pants nice shirt that's it. Prefer reservation with everything set.

Any 2coolers know anyone that runs a establishment like this? Also looking for a gift made of wood and or Silver and or combined item to make a gift for her.

Seen allot Pens here on site if that's the case I need to pick up today. or someone who deals in Silverware would be a huge plus.

Tomorrow is the day and time is of the essence. Please send PM's and or reply to this thread. Thanks in advace

·
"When you speak of me, speak well."
978 Posts
Perry's ini Webster?

Tommy's is also good. Just a tad north of Dickinson.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Our Favorite

Clary's Seafood (if it has re-opened). It's on Teichman Road (going south on I-45, turn right off I-45 - left turn is Harborside Drive - first exit over the causeway I think).

Anyway, casually elegant, great staff and fine food prepared by a former Giado's chef I believe.

·
Know it, Love it, Kill it, and Grill it!
1,839 Posts
(Spelling) Ichibahn in Kemah. We have been there a few times and I like the food. They will seat you around the grill and cook the food in front of you. Our bill from our 5 yr. in November was about $75 after tip, 2 meals, bottle of wine, and a few whiskey drinks. Not bad if you ask me. Congrats on the 5 year mark.

·
Mr do it all.
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok Clarys it is.......small world my shark fishing partner is friends with the owner.

So thanks to the guy here for referring me to them. I texted buddy after asking him due to living on same rd as Clarys.

Now the gift????? anyone local to league city area have a nice pen I can buy?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ive heard that Cullens is pretty nice. You can spend the big bucks and get the table suspended from the ceiling. The food is American Cuisine.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hope You Enjoy It

My better half goes for the soft shell crabs too - I'm partial to the scallops or stuffed flounder. Don't forget a bottle of wine if you all enjoy such.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Yamoto's on 61st, south of Broadway on left. Ask for Tommy. He puts on the best show. He flipped a shrimp into my mouth last time we went.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts