2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those guys and that gal freediving with great whites last night was a trip to watch. They definitely have more cajones than me, especially that girl. She was PO'd when the guys wouldn't let her try to grab the dorsal of the sharks and go for a ride. This was after a very aggressive 13-16 footer was trying to go after her. I guess you should expect that from a woman that was practically petting a wild cape buffalo in Africa. Cool show I thought last night...Anyone else catch it?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I caught just that, the tail end of it. I was ****** it looked like it may have been a decent program. Unlike the ones I have seen so far.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep watching. They repeat the program later in the night. The parts I missed (when my fiance' stole the remote) I watched later that night after she zonked out.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
What was on the 7/25, I missed it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
yeah, great show. i wonder if their life insurance providers know what they are doing. I hope not for their family's sake.

speaking of shark week...........what's up with only one show per day? they used to run shark related programs pretty much ALL day long. i have been a loyal shark week viewer for quite some time now, and it seems like every year shark week drops a couple of hours of programing. that blows!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
AMEN! lemon. My wife and I were just talking about that yesterday. I'll say it again. So far shark week SUCKS.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Lastnight's 'Deady Bullshark" was a rerun from 8 months ago when the guy got him calf nibbled on by the bull while wading. Come on Discovery Channel...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah I noticed that. Like I have said a million times so far, this years "shark week" BLOWS! Well the one thoe other night was pretty good. Where he tried to dive with seven different species.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Re: 'Yeah,...

I agree with you guys, this year is a dissappointment.

Seems like minimized related programing, etc. too.

Even the commercial breaks have been treated differently, in the past with "Celebrity Shark Week," they would beat to death, the "Ocean Concervancy" pitch,... which was sweet, this year it seems they have'nt pitched that as much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts