2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After squirming out all those times I finally got caught on a jury this week and it lasted almost all week. Being my first time to be selected I must say the deliberation part was actually very interesting and sometimes comical. Between the judge spittin in a spitter the whole time to a defense who reminded me of "My Cousin Vinny" it was actually not too bad. The "extremely deep east Texas" Judge had a hard time understanding our Defense who was obviously from the North East. Missed a lot of fishing time but the twelve of us made dang sure we can all sleep better at night without this fella on the streeta any more. He will be 108 when he is eligible for paroll.

Zac

Here is a link to the story.
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2621274

·
Registered
108 Posts
That ole Deep East Texas Judge is my neighbor. Judge Woods is one of a kind. A very likely old gentleman. Kind of funny how they got the guy.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
"My Cousin Vinny" Was Hilarious...

The late Fred Gwen (Car 54 Where Are You? and The Munsters(?)) was the perfect choice to play the judge! LOL! CF?

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Did you say yoot? haha

Good job, Zac! He won't be robbing any more convenience stores anytime soon, that's
for sure!

MEGABITE

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Ronnie

Your a lucky fella. Judge Woods was one of them kinda men who you could sit and listen to for hours on end. He told several stories that had the whole court room laughing, even the defendent! LOL He is a character, and I wish I had him as a neighbor. For some reason I can just picture him sittin on his porch whittling all day with not one care in the world. Small world huh. Im sure this guy feels real dumb abput leaving the cigar behind. But if you looked at his record he aint exactly portraying an intelligent life!

Z

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Hahaha you said"yooths"lol...................................later,Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.