2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Iusedtofish
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 4 different places to hunt in Archer and Young counties. The Young county places are between Olney and Throckmorton. Just off of the Brazos river. Archer county place is about 25 miles north of Jacksboro off of hwy 281. $40 per day for 2cool members. These places are between 1.5 and 2hrs from DFW area. Opening day is Wed, Sept 1st. We have openings for Fri-Sun. We supply Bar-b-Que Lunch. We have a Skeet range for those who need some practice.
Send me a Pm if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Bret

·
What about my member?
1,679 Posts
Bret,

How far is that from Limestone County? We make a trip up every year and may be up for a hunt if it isn't too far. What's planted and are you seeing birds? Let me know!

Brian

·
Iusedtofish
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian, I am assuming you live near Mexia, it is probably 3.5-4hrs from there. We have been seeing lots of birds. I was there last weekend and the guy that farms the place just plowed up the wheat field and the birds were all over the place. I believe that it will be planted just before the seasons opens(wheat). There is a haygrazer/sunflower field that borders us on 2 fencelines as well. We just got about 8inches of rain last week, so all of the tanks are full. I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Bret

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.