2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you 2 coolers used that new deer processor by lake conroe in willis? Custom Smokehouse I just got my deer back in 3 days and the sausage is awesome! A buddy of mine from Hydril told me about him and I smacked a Doe so I gave it a try. Great and less than $100.00 for a variety of stuff. If anyone is interested his # is (713) 419-1192

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried jerky or boudan from this guy!

We tried some he had coming fresh out of the smokehouse. Freakin awesome! I have never had boudan like that it had big chunks of like venison roast or something in it. I'm killing a cull to take him next weekend.:brew:

·
Registered
435 Posts
meat

I picked mine up from this guy last week and he did an awsome job. The sausage and beef sticks were great and for a $100 i walked out with my deer. I recomend him anytime. He told me he would be open year around to do hogs,exotic and butcher calves.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We tried some he had coming fresh out of the smokehouse. Freakin awesome! I have never had boudan like that it had big chunks of like venison roast or something in it. I'm killing a cull to take him next weekend.:brew:
Ok - another person said the Jerky and Beef Sticks were definitely something to try - what is so great about the boudan? What is it exactly? I know what jerky is and assume beef sticks are like slim jims.

Call me stupid but I only took my deer to him - do I have kill a neighbors cow to get beef sticks made?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
worth the drive!

I know that drive all to well ( mustang engineering) but worth it in my opinion. If your heading north anyway maybe to deer lease it's not too bad!
BB

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Good Bow

You must be from up north! Boudain is the cajun version of heaven on a bun (white rice sausage with meat in it, and this guys is some of the best i have ever had!) Beef sticks we are referring to, are not just made out of cow, they are similar to a "slim jim" not the kind used to open cars in the hood but a tasty highly seasoned stick like jerky that is ground up and then smoked. Savvy? Just tell him next time you go he gave me a sample pack of some stuff and thats been the best way i can tell what i want.
BB:rotfl:

·
Registered
7 Posts
You must be from up north! Boudain is the cajun version of heaven on a bun (white rice sausage with meat in it, and this guys is some of the best i have ever had!) Beef sticks we are referring to, are not just made out of cow, they are similar to a "slim jim" not the kind used to open cars in the hood but a tasty highly seasoned stick like jerky that is ground up and then smoked. Savvy? Just tell him next time you go he gave me a sample pack of some stuff and thats been the best way i can tell what i want.
BB:rotfl:
If you consider Dallas up north then - yes. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dallas

GOODBOW!
Dallas HUH! OK that explains alot to me. Sorry to have talked above your head! I should have said it slower the first time. HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
LOL Just Joking come see me and I'll teach you the ways of the ******* JEDI. Anything north of Huntsville is getting kinda Yankee'ish.
BB:headknock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts