2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Couple of pics of some live deer and some more pics of some dead management bucks. We killed our heaviest and 3rd heaviest bucks off of the ranch in the 18 years we have been hunting it. I don't have a picture of a broken horned management 10 point that dressed 196 pounds, and the big 8 point in the back of the truck dressed 189 pounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice pictures! Turns into a lot of hard work. Hopefully the guys pulling the trigger really appreciated the deer they got and did you a favor in the process. Great job!

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Nice bucks. That buck under the feeder, with the split g2's, looks ancient. How old do you think he is?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rack Ranch the buck in the first pic is actually a 9. You can't see it in the picture, but he has about a 3 inch G-4 on one side that follows the main beam pretty close. He is 4.5 years old so hopefully he will really get some growth on his antlers the next couple of years. The drought really hurt the antler developement on our younger bucks this year.

Landpirate a buddy of mine took the picture of the buck under the feeder, and I have not personally seen that deer. All I know is he is mature.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts