2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work yesterday and before the snow started this deer brawl started. I have never seen this before. They cut the horn off one and he ran away.
I don't think the other one made it.

·
One more cast....
11,526 Posts
I see those bucks in there all the time. Some nice deer in there. Thanks for sharing the video

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They cut the horn off of one and he bolted. He was downrange 200-300 yards in just a couple of seconds. The other one just sat on the ground with his tongue hanging out wagged his tail everynow and then. I heard they couldn't save him. He was "stressed out." They said.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I just cannot believe that everyone stood around and made jokes about this deer fight. It is more upsetting to here the comments than it is to watch the deer fight. It is sad that no one went out to try and sepaerate these deer.

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
I just cannot believe that everyone stood around and made jokes about this deer fight. It is more upsetting to here the comments than it is to watch the deer fight. It is sad that no one went out to try and sepaerate these deer.
It's fool hardy to risk your vision or serious injury trying to interfer with Mother Natures coarse of action. Maybe the comments were not neccessary but they are crazy animals in rut.

·
Gone Fishing
12,001 Posts
Just think about all that paper work involved if you interfear with the deer at NASA. I've heard storys

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Timemachine is right on! Mother natures course of action and the very real danger of serious injury and even death by interferring with two sex crazed bucks is not left for anyone, with the exception of maybe a game warden and I would bet that they would have serious doubts about interferring themselves! It is what it is ladies and gentlemen, nature taking it's course and the strong surviving! Sad, but true!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Until you've worked deer (T&T, AI, vaccinate and horn removal) you might not realize how incredibly and explosively powerful deer are. Drop chutes make some tasks easier but try pulling a live green one from a net and tell me how you feel. Hell I've had my arse whooped by yearlings. You couldn't pay me to walk out there and "help" them bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts