2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Iusedtofish
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Roundup just 2 weeks away.. I thought I would start a thread to see who all is fishing it this year.. I saw a few post up on Coastals thread that are going... As always looking forward to it. Just need to rerig a couple more lures and I'll be ready to go.. Look out for the open bar, it can sometimes lead to a late start to fishing the next morning...

·
Registered
654 Posts
We'll be there Bret. I'll look for you at the registration. Look forward to seeing all the rest of the 2 coolers.

Andy
Captains Playmate

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
will be in the general vicinity, might stay in rockport with the boat the night before though.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Bret said:
Looks like we have lots of 2-coolers that will be there.. Thats cool :)
Are you trailering down or is your boat already there? We will be trailering down on Wed. the 5th.

SDS

·
Iusedtofish
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Steve, I have my boat in a barn in Ingleside.. so far it has been worth every penny.. very convenient... just clean it up, and stick it in the barn.
Burning one tank of diesel each way it runs about $170 in fuel. If I was towing you could almost double that each trip.. We will be heading out early Thursday morning..

Look forward to seeing everyone!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Roundup

looks like lots of 2cool participation ! I have some folks chartered for the Roundup so I will be part of the 2cool invasion as well ! Hope all ya'll will take a moment and look me up any evening at the Civic Center. Looking forward to meeting you and thanks in advance for entering our tournament. Mike Nugent Pres. Port Aransas Boatmen

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Bret,
Sorry but I can't make it again this year. Maybe if you buy me a plane ticket? Hope you do well. All is well down here. Both containers should be here next week. New toys. Tell your spousal unit hello and I told Daniel to save those rooms.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts