2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
The last I heard yesterday was that Snagged had a first place Wahoo, don't know if it has held up after day-2.

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
Valkyrie said:
The last I heard yesterday was that Snagged had a first place Wahoo, don't know if it has held up after day-2.
does he have first place ling also? :grin:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'd heard from Snagged yesterday and indeed he did have 1st in the Wahoo and 2nd in the Kingfish when he left the weigh in. No telling if yesterday ended that way, but I know he was knocked out of the Wahoo today, and although I didn't look at the board, there were some mighty big Kings brought in today.

I heard from Snagged today and he said their fishing wasn't that great today, but he had a great time fishing with Bret on the Hard Licker. I never saw Bellyup come through the weigh in, but did see TBuckshot come in with his friends on their 34yellowfin and they had 1st in the Jr. Dorado. Not sure how it all ended up though.

Saw the No Limit Hooker come in to watch the weigh-in, they tied off at the end of the pier I was on, but didn't look like they had anything to weigh in.

Had a great time watching some awesome boats come in.

Tom - DBG

·
Crabby Old Man
17,406 Posts
The king didn't last long, I didn't think it would. Heck it was a snake in my book, nothing to write home about.
The Hoo stayed until the last ten minutes, which was a big suprise, them got knocked by at least two others.
Fishing with Bret and crew was a blast! Lots of fun, lots of hard fishing and nobody took it too serious.
Butterfly's got cut off very rapidly so we fished more diamonds.
Bret can fill in the details.

Thank you Bret and crew of the Hard Licker for a great weekend on the pond.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts