2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was reported a tiger was loose on Boliver after the storm. Report from a tug skipper is they may have seen it's body washed in the channel. Kinda sad.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Dumb A#s!!

Well I'll put it this way because I don't know which story to believe! If the tiger was loose and in a catastrophic area that might have had survivors in the area then they waited too long too take the Tiger out if you ask me! It wasn't the tiger's fault for being there in the first place, It was the dumb [email protected]# fault for putting it there in the first place. So dont blame the Gov, police, or any other entity for whatever happend to this animal. Blame the dumb A$% for keeping such an animal in an area where it may cause issues in events such as this!

·
Registered
81 Posts
The tiger AND lion were both captured today.

http://blogs.chron.com/weatheringike/ike_rumors/

Rumor: A lion and a tiger were wandering around the Bolivar Peninsula after Ike.

Verdict: True.

At least two big cats roamed the area following the storm. Here's a photo of Shackle, an 11-year-old African lioness, who spent some post-Ike time hanging out at the altar of the First Baptist Church in Crystal Beach.

Tony Gutierrez: AP

She and her owner, Michael Ray Kujawa, were reported to have waded there through the flood waters.

The second feline, a tiger, was an escapee from an exotic pet center in Crystal Beach.

Said Galveston County Judge Jim Yarbrough Tuesday: ``Turns out there's a tiger, and I understand he's hungry ... so we're staying away from him.''

Officials said both were captured Thursday.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Some one has to photo shop looter dude into that picture! I'm surprised he has not shown up yet in Galveston?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts