2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only did I loose my brother 2 days ago, my SIL's mom died last night. We just now heard about this. Shes in the Dallas area. This morning she was at work and died at her desk. She had chronic health problems also. May she rest in peace. I lost my BIL a yr.+ ago.
2 Coolers'.......live this day like it was ur last. Tell the people U love, that U love them...tomorrow is promised to no one.sad2sm

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I'm terribly sorry for your losses amigo. I will keep your family in my prayers.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I've heard that about the "3's" also... I'm sorry you are experiencing this. But you are correct. Live everyday to the fullest!

God Bless!!

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
Sorry for your loss and I have always heard the "3's" in relation to deaths but I can say I am happy to report not lately. Prayers for you & your family.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
I have been counting on the "3's" deal but have exceeded my limit I think here in the last couple of months!!

Thoughts and prayers sent to you and yours!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
2 Coolers'.......live this day like it was ur last. Tell the people U love, that U love them...tomorrow is promised to no one.sad2sm
You are so right. There is no yesterday or tomorrow, there is only today.
Prayers going up for you and your family. Hang in there bro, just remember they will never suffer again. they will live in a paradise that we all look forward to seeing in our due time.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Sometimes 4's. I replied to bzrk's post yesterday. I lost my mother, brother, uncle and sister-in-law in 19 months time, 3 years ago.
So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for your peace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts