2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.deathclock.com/

This is an interesting site. According to the data I entered my life will end on August 6, 2028.

This site also includes a calculator to quickly stermeine your BMI-Body Mass Index and shows the impact of smoking on mortality. For example my life will end on June 30, 2033 if I give up tobacco.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
Mine was November 13, 2030. BMI was 31 and I smoke. I can gain almost 8 years if I quit smoking and lose 30 pounds.

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Mine is March 30, 2029. Twenty-three more deer hunting seasons. I guess that's enough.

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
"Page cannot be displayed"

"Too many people accessing this site at this time"

LOL.......I guess everyone wants to know!!

NOW GET OFF THE PAGE SO I CAN FIND OUT!!!!!!!

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes the site is a little strange but I think its important that people understand their is a direct correlation between their lifestyle and their health which ultimately dictates lifespan.

I read this week that 70% of disease in America is directly attributed to lifestyle and accounts for 75% of the cost of Healthcare.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Im dead as of July 24th 2033...
Ive got 27 years fo fishin & hunting...so Im history @ 67 years old..
Cool for me...I dont want to live beyond the ((Quality of life))

Oxx..

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Wish I hadn't a done that!! Looks like I only got about 12 years left.
I'm all set to check out on March 20th, 2018 according to this. that'd put me at 74 years old. I've done these prediction things before that said I would live to be 87 years old. Think I'll go by that one! :D

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Life is Short and Unpredictable, for the most part. Today would be my little girls 7th Birthday. She died 6 months ago. Freak Accident. Live Until You Die. You cannot truly Live Until you are Not Afraid to Die. Remember your TIME is your MOST VALUABLE ASSET SPEND IT WISELY.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
SpeckReds said:
Life is Short and Unpredictable, for the most part. Today would be my little girls 7th Birthday. She died 6 months ago. Freak Accident. Live Until You Die. You cannot truly Live Until you are Not Afraid to Die. Remember your TIME is your MOST VALUABLE ASSET SPEND IT WISELY.
Prayers out for you buddy....I can't even imagine. My daughter is 7.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts