2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received this "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home.
It reads as follows:​

Attachments

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
LOL.. Yeah, that joke has been around since WWII, the Korean War, Vietnam, Desert Storm, etc, but still funny as all git out.

·
Hector
1,019 Posts
I know this is a joke letter for a girlfriend, but I wanted to share this story. I remember in Eilat, Israel back in '00 one of my buddies made a phone call to his wife back home. Midway through the call, I could hear him scream to one of his kids, "We don't have an uncle such-and-such, put your mom on the phone now!!" I could hear this meek, female voice on the other end of the line and my bud screamed some pretty bad obscenities and destroyed the phone (that I later had to pay for).

Out of frustration, he called up some Russian hookers at various times throughout the next few weeks we were there. He took some pics with them and mailed 'em back home to his wife even though I explicitly told him that it was not such a good idea. Well, I vividly recall just around a month later, he got this package in the mail (VHS tapes were kinda the thing back then) and it was of his wife with this "uncle," which happened to be a buddy of his. I'd like to say two wrongs don't make a right but....three rights do make a left. -Hector

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make an airplane.....:smile::smile:

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I know this is a joke letter for a girlfriend, but I wanted to share this story. I remember in Eilat, Israel back in '00 one of my buddies made a phone call to his wife back home. Midway through the call, I could hear him scream to one of his kids, "We don't have an uncle such-and-such, put your mom on the phone now!!" I could hear this meek, female voice on the other end of the line and my bud screamed some pretty bad obscenities and destroyed the phone (that I later had to pay for).

Out of frustration, he called up some Russian hookers at various times throughout the next few weeks we were there. He took some pics with them and mailed 'em back home to his wife even though I explicitly told him that it was not such a good idea. Well, I vividly recall just around a month later, he got this package in the mail (VHS tapes were kinda the thing back then) and it was of his wife with this "uncle," which happened to be a buddy of his. I'd like to say two wrongs don't make a right but....three rights do make a left. -Hector
That is just evil.. all the way around.. she's evil, he's evil, the uncle's evil.. dang....

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Yes there is.. My Daughters Got a few Jodies chase'n her while her BF been in since Nov 14th..:mad:
I told 1 who..Popped By to take a Hike B4 I whooped his Backside..:slimer:
some Guys are dogs..I cant wait till he comes home..Im gonna take him to 3 Jodies houses for an Attitude adjustment..:rotfl:

Theirs always a "Jodie" at both ends.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts