2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/member.php?u=40625 FishingGirl713 Hello boys! This is my first time posting on this forum, but thanks to this site, it is easier for me to know beforehand on the reports of the places I would like to go fish on. Today was my day off so I decided to go to seawolf park since I heard it was open. I haven't went there since pre-storm. The pier is demolished and so is the snack stand. Went by myself due to everyone working, but I have to say, I am a die hard fishing fanatic. lol. Didn't check on the weather but it was windy and raining. Tried to hang in as long as I could until I was drenched and my fingers got numb. I got there around 9am and left at about one. Everyone was catching keeper size flounders left and right. A guy next to me even landed a 33in red fish. I lost two flounders when I almost got it ashore, but those suckers bit the line clean. I ended coming home with three flounders. Two keepers and a 20in monster. Good enough for me. lol I will try again friday. :cheers:

·
"He is the ONE"
569 Posts
way to go girl......after your post today. I don't think you will ever have a problem finding someone to fish with. Oh....nice tan too.

·
They don't call me Lucky for no reason..
1,293 Posts
Sweet. How many people were there?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good god, a fishing fanatic and you haven't joined the discussion until now? Where have you been all this time? I like that screen name by the way, I think I would have to change mine to fishinGuy281.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Sounds like you really are a fanatic, and know how to fish pretty well. You can join along, flounder fishin on my boat one day if you like.

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
This page has had 212 visits

From fishinggirl713's personal profile page! LOL

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
229 now!

Cute young women too! Maybe they all like to fish!

This page has had 212 visits

From fishinggirl713's personal profile page! LOL

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
re: Big Willy

I took some friends out to the south jettys to gig by foot.
We went both Tuesday night (last week) and Friday night.
We saw lots of beds and one small 13" flounder.
Walked about 3 miles each night, all the way out to where the
sandbar curves up to the jetties. We had clear water to about 12 inches.
I think the fish are just a little deeper. I will look for a low tide next time.

Nightgigger

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.