2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great to be able to host you guys. Yall arent as crazy as everyone led us on to believe, but thats ok. I had a great time and hope you come back soon, I am sure to visit houston soon. I still have a 20% BPS coupon I have to use. I wish some others could have shown up because there was plenty of food. I will have steak, chicken, fajitas, sausage and ribs for the next week which is alright by me. I always like to meet ppl though. If anyone is coming to SA or anyone feels like having a gathering in SA, let me know, my home is open. The BBQ pit is waiting. For any of you ppl that think Daryl is crazy through his posts, he is. J/K They are good ppl.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I couldnt agree more J, great great people. Althoug Argo said Darrell didnt seem that out landish, from talkin to him on the phone Im sure I will get to see the wilder side of him and Rosie on a trip planed in the very near future to go to Baytown. Rosie, Kristen really enjoyed your company very much as did I, but from a girl to girl kinda thing she had alot of fun. We both hope to spend more time with yall when we get to go up there. Thanks for the visit and good company....................................later,Dave

·
Registered
663 Posts
Argo

Let us know when you plan to make it to Bass Pro! We live right around the corner from there! Would love to meet up with you!

P.S. Hope Darrell didn't tear you guys up to bad! LOL!

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Not Darrell?

He doesnt get crazy. :rotfl: :spineyes:

Thanks for looking out for our peeps guys.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He even used a fork AND knife. I didnt even bother with the fork, oh well. I am a true meat eating animal. He said rosie would kick his B if he was not civilized. LOL Few beers, lots of meat and lots of talk. It was a good evening. Hope he didnt get too lost on the way down town. He should be back home tomorrow afternoon to put his pictures up.

·
Crabby Old Man
17,406 Posts
Argo said:
He even used a fork AND knife. I didnt even bother with the fork, oh well. I am a true meat eating animal. He said rosie would kick his B if he was not civilized. LOL Few beers, lots of meat and lots of talk. It was a good evening. Hope he didnt get too lost on the way down town. He should be back home tomorrow afternoon to put his pictures up.
LOL. That proves he aint' near as nasty as he sounds. Still find it hard to think of Darrell as "civilized." :tongue: :)

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Ok, Kristen enjoying Rosie's company... I can understand that part. Rosie is a charming young lady to be around, BUT....

Are we talking about the same Darrell???? Darrell and civilized in the same sentence?? Something ain't right here!! LOL

Kay

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
That wasn't Darrell....

That had to be his brother Darrell, or his other brother Darrell! BWWWWAAAAHHHHAAA!

Argo said:

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rosie certainly does not look her age. And yes it may have been one of the other brothers. :)

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
J, Im wondering if we meet the undercover brother? Yes Rosie doesnt look her age, I would not have said 40 at all. Yup we had a great time and maybe when we go up there (Im looking to move up there) some of us can get together and see the "Hyde" side of Dr. Darrell. I would like to meet up with more of yall when we go up there. I know the SCA banquit would have been cool but low funds did not allow me to go. Well whenever yall are gonna be down SA way post up and let us know, we will be happy to have to have ya here......................................later,Dave

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
hey, what did you SA boys do to Darrell.......and his "other" brother......no responses from him? no funny stories about the biker chics following him and Rosie around?

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Argo and Blue Water Ho are fine folks, and host....

Thanks so much guys, for making Rosie and I feel very welcome, we had a great time and the food was outstanding, Jason's fajitas were killer, and Dave's ribs were to die for, and the deviled eggs that Dave's mom prepared was the best I ever had......It was a pleasure to meet Nora, Kristen, and the kiddo's.... Sorry we didn't stay longer, but we barely made it back to town in time to hit the riverwalk and stroll around, also Rosie got to ride the d**n boat...LOL...
Meeting all ya'll was the perfect start for a perfect weekend....Thanks again...

1: Argo, son Mathew, myself, and Blue Water Ho...

2: Nora, Jason, Kristen and Rosie's backside....

3: Dave and Mathew...

4: Spiderman, aka Mathew

Attachments

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
well, Darrell could have run straight pipes from his back end to the gas tank, and run bio-gas on his scooter, you've heard of bio diesel......lol

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Argo said:
Those deviled eggs had power too. poor rosie.
LMAO after you guys took off, I must say it was an interesting night. I hope Rosie had fun on the "d**m boat" LOL...........................later,Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts