2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a jackplate on tha Kenner, whew I need another coldone.... Had to come in and cool down for a minute.....

·
Premium Member
23,832 Posts
It was a warm one yesterday and today. No doubt about. I got the meat on the pit, Darrell. It's a comfy 71 degrees inside here today. Jump on that big Honda and come by. You can be here before the 25th lap of the race.

·
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mont said:
It was a warm one yesterday and today. No doubt about. I got the meat on the pit, Darrell. It's a comfy 71 degrees inside here today. Jump on that big Honda and come by. You can be here before the 25th lap of the race.
LOL, I would luv to bro, but if I ever wanna fish again, I gotta get this **^#$ing boat finished.... With the new Merc XR4, she's gonna scream... Thanks for the invite bro....

Way too much work just to catch some dayum fishies...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hot,hot,hot

Yessir, it's HOT. I was mowing on the riding mower earlier, switched to the tractor ( can go faster ! ). MT, it was so hot the tractor rolled up under a shade tree and quit - and so did I. Ya'll be sure to drink plenty of cold beverages , Doctors orders, ha. GC.

·
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mont said:
just in case ya get tired of wrenchin' D. ;) I am just fixin' to wrap them up in foil.
Yer a dawg, why ya wanna do that to me.... ya know your ribs are my weakness... Droolin bigtime... Your killin me, where's the pic of tha yard birds...lol... with all this distraction I might be puttin the 3M 5200 where it shouldn't be.... Thanks for the phone call. I needed another break... Might just throw a rack of ribs on the hood of my truck, should be done in about 30 minutes :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Uhhh, that would'nt be Miss Dixie's boat would it? Where's your cuz at? Shes been a ghost around here for some time. I still remember that post where she called you out for using her boat and you set her straight. That was a classic. LOL.

·
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TooShallow said:
Uhhh, that would'nt be Miss Dixie's boat would it? Where's your cuz at? Shes been a ghost around here for some time. I still remember that post where she called you out for using her boat and you set her straight. That was a classic. LOL.
Yea, thats her boat, and she could come haul it off right now and I couldn't say a daym thing.... But she won't, cause this rig is gonna be a rockin mofo, new to us motor "Merc 150 XR4" and it's awesome, looks like it just come outta the box, new wood in the seat hatches, new GPS/sounder, gonna get a new VHF radio, new wiring on all gauges, new tandem trailer, and many other small items fixed up...
She is doing good and we talk on a daily basis, she's been around here also...

Soon you will be reading reports of Dixie and BH kikking butt on Trinity bay....

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,212 Posts
TooShallow said:
Looks like I am the one that is setting BH straight....he's outside dripping sweat working on MY boat and I'm nice and cool in the A/C..... :) I actually consider it OUR boat anyway. Although I paid for the Kenner....it's a small price considering money couldn't buy the time and effort my cuz has spent working on it making everything perfect or taking me fishing...

Hey Cuz....I luve ya! And BTW, Pretty Boy has the filter and said he would bring it to ya.

Now I think I'll give Mont a call and eat a rib or two....lol.

·
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pretty Boy has the filter and said he would bring it to ya.
Pftttt, only time he calls or comes around is when he wants to go fishin.... I really thought I just might get some help on swapping motors and other work.... Guess I will hear from him when it all gets done .... :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.