2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
Dude don't worry about it! I know a guy that just got a new SUPER DUPER Shop vac. and he's going to sit on the hwy 90 bidge and vacuum all extra water out of the river so the bay can get back to normal. There ya go, no more worries. LOL

·
(Not even captain of my own destiny)
535 Posts
We've had as much as you guys up here in Austin

Just not on the same days.
I've had ~20 inches at my house this month, and I live right along Lake Travis (Colorado River)
Good news is the sun is finally out for the first time in ten days.
So its all down hill, errr river from here ;)

·
12,606 Posts
OUCH, thats going to hurt! I guess there wont be any street dances on the old bridge this weekend.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Youch!

That aint good. For those who dont know those tracks are usually about 25ft above the water. Sounds like we still got lots coming from up north so looks like we may recover by fall as long as we dont get the "H" word come in from the gulf.

Zac

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Zac, fresh blues are hard to beat tablefare, I think they should be piled up at Hodges...LMAO, the reef between Cross and Jacks pocket should be a hot spot too.... The next month is shot for Trinity trout, maybe even till Fall.... This breaks my heart, but you should be able to get on some good Crappie around the wells...LOL... Maybe the spoils between Seabrook and Eagle point might produce some spotted beauties in a coupke weeks if the rain stops now......Lilly pads make good structure....LOL... In other words, were skrewd... Lets visit Aubrey.........

·
12,606 Posts
Its been getting that high yearly or more the last six years.

I thought the San Marcus river was clear?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts