2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daiwa Coastal 153H Inshore Specials are on clearance at WalMart for $80. I've got a Shimano Curado 200CU that I love but picked one of these Daiwa's up when I saw the good deal. Anyone have an opinion on these reals?

·
A.K.A. Jacob's dad
2,449 Posts
You should not be disappointed with the reel. I picked one up the last one they had at the Beaumont walmart for $90.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
i woldnt give 5 bucks for one the cast control wont stay set it resets itself i had this problem and a friend did also. i sent it back to daiwa and it did it again traded mine for a curado 200b glad to get rid of it.

·
A.K.A. Jacob's dad
2,449 Posts
Seems like I've heard this before somewhere. Personal preference, the two I own work just fine. Spanishfly, just get out there and use it.
golfer said:
i woldnt give 5 bucks for one the cast control wont stay set it resets itself i had this problem and a friend did also. i sent it back to daiwa and it did it again traded mine for a curado 200b glad to get rid of it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
peelin' drag said:
Seems like I've heard this before somewhere. Personal preference, the two I own work just fine. Spanishfly, just get out there and use it.
I'll definately give it a shot, all I'm looking for is something durable, easy to clean, easy to cast and smooth on the retrieve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts