2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It wasn't me!
6,569 Posts
Great pics!!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Richlyn Concepts again."

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
:biggrin: Those are some awesome pics!!!! Good thing he came to the rescue with that front end loader and hauled all that debris off for you or you might still be out there working!!!! lmbo 2Cool indeed. I remember my twin boys at that age and they never left my side. They are 17 now and we stand together still with a bond that can never be broken.

Great pics!!

Mike

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Little man helpin out his pops. That's just plain cool.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I got one three months ahead of yours. We are best friends already. When he comes home with the wife he runs around yelling my name till he finds me. They really are incredible at this age. I will tell you this, he makes me fell old though.

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
It is apparent that you have discovered what is truly important in life. I'd say youv'e known this for almost 2years. ...btw,that's a nice piece of equipment he's got there.How much does he charge per hour and will he come to Crosby?

·
Reel Boy - Team Reel Blessed
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tankfxr said:
lots of great reply's.
For sure! Thanks everyone for all the comments. I just have to post up every so often to share what God has allowed us to have.

My wife and I were married 10 years before Drew decided he wanted to hop in and change our lives forever. He brings so much joy to our home and truly is a blessing.

Boy do I have a hard time keeping up with him :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts